Micro Blogging

This blog I created for micro posts.


Today, unfortunately I have to take C language class on behalf of another faculty. That faculty ( Mr. Amit Bhagat Sir) is my senior faculty of the Dept. I asked to him that "what topic is going on in the class..? "
He replied me that “function...”
I said “ok”.
I came back from his cabin and gone to take class. When I started to take class, I asked to students
“Do you know what function…is?”
They replied me in very innocent way that “when any party organized or celebrate in our family that is function..?
I ask again “Have you discuss function in previous class…?”
They replied me that “Yes...! “
I asked again that “I am asking about C language function...”
They replied me that “We are telling you same..!”
Then I have great laugh and trying to control because I am a faculty and as a faculty I should not do that in class.

I am feeling that how it’s difficult job to being a faculty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

मेरी छोटी सी दुनिया

Counter