Today is 61st Independence Day celebration. For the first time , I have attended this celebration in my college life. For three years of my MCA life, I have never gone to attained or see the Independence Day or Republic Day celebration in my college. First time I attended and attended not as a student but I was there as a faculty. What are the scenarios of my college, according to that I have never accepted that type of celebration.
It was so great to see and participate in this celebration. Everywhere crowds looking so busy to prepare celebration. Some were busy in doing seating arrangement, some were busy to welcome guests and important peoples and some were busy to practice the performance which they are going to do. I was standing to see these in surprising way. Flag hosting done by Director of the college. After that National song was sang by each people. Every one standing straight and in discipline. NCC candidates were done excellent parade march. Cultural programs done in very colorful manner containing all colors of our country. Every one clapping to shown that, so I also clapped to show these programs. There were so many children sitting on floor and some were standing and fighting with each other to see the program because they are small and not able to see properly. I have felt in children that, they were so excited about this function. Those children came from near local schools and from slum areas. But excitements were present equally in each. After completion of cultural programs Director, Chairman of Board and some guest spoke their speech about Independence Day.
All were trying to remember only great peoples of India like Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi and etc but they forget to remember soldiers and freedom fighter of our country who are actual heroes to get freedom of our country. Ok, any way let’s continue, I got so bored to listen their speech because they took too much time to give their speech. May be some people were interested to listen but most of the people are not interested like children. I also not interested because by their speeches, they were trying to copy of politician. If we see logically, this type of celebration if celebrate in schools or colleges then we should give speech which should be relevant to the students. But here, they spoke about country, politician and politics in the college which doesn't mean for the students and the children who were present at that place.
At last, sweets were distributed among the peoples. Some were took 2-4 packets except one. That’s way, many of the children not got sweet packet. I felt so bad to show that. I took one packet from the volunteer and came back to my home.
Posted by
Manoj Kumar

0 comments:
Post a Comment