Micro Blogging

This blog I created for micro posts.

Day before yesterday, I met with my friend Mukta and we and some more friends went for the lunch. In the restaurant she started watching the pics from my mobile and mean while she was asking some of questions about the person in the pic. When she saw my brother's(Bhaiya) pic, she first asked, "Who is he?"

"My bhaiya", I answered.

"He is your real bhaiya?", it was her next question.

"No, he is Integer bhaiya", I replied.

"????? what does it mean?", she asked this in little puzzled way.

I replied, "You asked about my real bhaiya. But he is my all bhaiya. Like Integer bhaiya, Imaginary bhaiya, Whole bhaiya."

Now she got it that I am making some fun. And we all started laughing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

मेरी छोटी सी दुनिया

Counter