Micro Blogging

This blog I created for micro posts.

On very first day in Ooty, I met with her.. It seems like she was waiting for me.. I saw her first time when we were reached to our cottage.. She was roaming arround us, and since i fell in love with her in our first meet.. I heard this phrase many times, but first time I felt it from heart.. That is, "Love at first sight".. May be it was the magic of that breez and cool wheather.. By the way, Ooty is also known as the one of the best romatic places in India.. So it was not my fault to be in love with her.. After getting bath, we were sat in the garden and their I saw her again.. She was taking sun bath without wearing any cloth, completely nude and looking very sexy.. :D

I asked her name, but she had very shy nature and didn't answered my question.. The owner of that cottage told her name "Simran".. Suddenly i heard one music of the DDLJ, and I think I was the only person who heard that music.. That was the magic of the love.. Our love story had a very sad end.. Next day when I was ready to leave that cottage she was there and looking at me with tears in her eyes.. Again she didn't told anything, and left that place.. I felt that love is only the mired mirage and nothing else..

Whatever, but she was really very cute.. Don't worry my friends, she was a doggy.. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

मेरी छोटी सी दुनिया

Counter